Anthony is our newest CrossFit Coach and Youth Athlete Trainer. He has been teaching Physical and Health Education internationally for the past 5 years, in both Kuwait and the Bahamas. Over the past years, he has worked in a variety of different settings including personal training services, fitness facilities and schools, where he has also coached soccer, basketball and youth athletic training. On top of teaching, he is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist as well as a CrossFit Level 1 and Kids Trainer. Anthony’s sports background is in both baseball and basketball, where he played the latter at the University of Toronto from 2006-2011. Anthony has returned to U of T to start his Masters in Professional Kinesiology and hopes to deepen his understanding both as a coach and teacher.
I see myself as the first line of defence in a preventative health care field as I truly believe in the power of living a healthy active lifestyle from cradle to grave. I am passionate about this in my own day to day life and love to help others achieve their goals and realize that they too can be happy, healthy and fit if they make small changes in their day to day life. I look forward to meeting the whole community at CF Eglinton and can’t wait to get started!
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- National Coaching Certification programme of Canada, Level 1 Multi-Sport: Technical & Theory and Basketball: Theoretical, Level 1
- CrossFit – Trainer Level 1
- CrossFit – Kids Trainer
- Ontario College of Teachers, Certified Teacher (OCT)
- American Health and Safety Institute, Emergency and Standard First Aid & CPR-C
View all trainers